REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Jacaranda hub is a supporter, advocate and a keen observer of the laws of Zambia. According to the laws under the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (CCPC) which helps consumers exercise their right to redress as provided for under Section 49 (7) (a) of the Competition and Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) No.24 of 2010. Jacaranda hub is very happy to return (refund) the money so-long the situation falls under one of the following situations.
- Amount once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
- Multiple times debiting of Customer’s Mobile Money/Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR Customer’s account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the Customer.
- Due to technical error, payment being charged on the Customer’s Card/mobile/Bank Account but the enrolment for the examination is unsuccessful. However, if in such cases, Customer wishes to seek refund of the amount, he/she would be refunded net the amount, after deduction of Payment Gateway charges or any other charges.
- The Customer will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments. The application should be sent to email@example.com copy in firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received will be refunded through electronic mode in favor of the applicant and confirmation sent to the mailing address given in the online registration form, within a period of 21 calendar days on receipt of such claim. It will take 3-21 days for the money to show in your mobile or bank account depending on your bank’s policy.
- Jacaranda Hub assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If the Payment Instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, and invalid and delayed.
- If the Payment Account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the Payment Instruction(s)
- If the funds available in the Payment Account are under any encumbrance or charge.
- If your Bank refuses or delays honoring the Payment Instruction(s)
- Circumstances beyond the control of Company (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force)
- In case the payment is not effected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed payment by an e-mail
5. User agrees that Jacaranda hub, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate his/her account (or any part thereof) or use of the Services and remove the account. Any suspected, fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other Remedies Company may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, user agrees to immediately stop using the Services.
6. Jacaranda Hub may elect to resolve any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or Service provided in connection with this Agreement by binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Zambian laws. Any such dispute, controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party.